Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wear A Scarf



Scarves are not just for winter. 

If you need to add a little pizzazz to your mediocre outfit, a scarf will do the trick every time. There is something especially stylish about a man or woman who knows how to wear a scarf. The right kind will draw attention to your face and compliment your coloring at the same time. If you try one on in a store and think to yourself:
"Well, I guess it looks cute,"
don't buy it.
Wait until you find an extraordinary one.

Find two or three new ways to wear a scarf. I've seen blogs titled 50 ways to wear a scarf, but I don't end up liking many of the styles displayed. Who has the gumption or the desire to wear a scarf as a tube top?! However, these blogs are great places to find inspiration.

I've been meaning to find a square piece of fabric to fold over and transform into a headband or a short triangular scarf. Perhaps you'll see a blog about it when I find one!

~Rachel






2 comments: