Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Outfit #3



I love dresses.
It's so easy to put one on, and if you find a classic dress that fits well, you'll probably find yourself wearing it everywhere. At least, I hope you will! I found this one at a secondhand store for nine dollars.

Don't dismiss the feminine joy of wearing a beautiful dress; make a change from stuffing yourself into jeans every day. If you hate dresses, try wearing dress pants or skirts.

My purse and my cardigan are opposite colors: my purse is yellow and my cardigan is purple (if you can tell from the picture). Opposite colors add visual interest because they draw attention to each other.


Yellow is the opposite of Purple


Blue is the opposite of Orange


Red is the opposite of Green                                        



~ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment